Tuesday 24 December 2013

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL....

Many thanks to those of you who left a comment on my last post - great to hear from you and so pleased that you enjoyed the show!  I wish you all a very Merry Christmas - hope its fun for you and yours, and that Santa calls at your house tonight!

Its Christmas Eve today and as promised I'm back with the last of the Christmas projects (I think) just before the big day..

I have several images to show you tonight by lovely Lynne (please visit her blog and those of the others by clicking on the links on the right hand side, where the Team reside), starting with this little canvas beauty..


Followed by some adorable card designs..





You will find all the stamps shown on this page on our website HERE.

And the last stamp above features in a cool creation by Helen too..



Plus I have a couple of lovely others by Helen as well..





You will find the Santa and Angel stamp HERE.  And I have a card to share where Santa makes an appearance too..



A final card project for this post is this beauty by Daniele (which has the Ferns and Butterflies Silhouette peeking through the die-cut windows)..


And my very last image for tonight is a little tag by Carol, which sums up this blog post and sends very good wishes your way now..


Back soon,

Jean x

p.s. Ooops - Just found some more festive goodies - will display next time around.

6 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful Creations Jean, I could not pick a favourite. Wishing You and Yours a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Crafty New Year. Hugs Rita xxxx

ionabunny said...

Lovely. That stamp with the girls under the umbrella is lovely. Merry Christmas Jean, Malcolm and everyone.

cebelica said...

I wish you a very merry Christmas! May this day be magical! Hugs! xx

rachel said...

these really are beautiful - well done to the team and thanks for the fab inspiration - hope you all had a fabulous Christmas xx

Craftyfield said...

I always enjoy the CI blog posts and the Design Team's beautiful creations ! Wishing all the best for this new year to Jean & Malcom and the DT...

Cocofolies said...

Wow!.. All these new projects are so lovely!!! Thank you Jean for sharing them with us, and for your good wishes for Christmas. I also hope you have had a wonderful festive season with yours! Hugs, Coco xx