Wednesday 25 January 2017

A LITTLE LOOK BACK IN TIME AND A LOOK AROUND THE HOUSES...

As I was going through my makes recently and having a bit of a sort out, I thought I would pick out a few of the older ones from the past, so that we could have a little look back at some of my faves over the years from time to time!  I expect I blogged about them at the date of creation, but I so loved making this mini printer tray one in a vintage 'lady's room' theme - very pretty in pinks and copper....




I used one of those fabulous Tando Printer Trays - I especially love the dinky ones.  The stamps used are from CI-306, CI-329 and CI-335, along with papers from our 'Shades of Summer' background book, plus lace, ribbons and charms. Those lovely printer trays do make fantastic gifts when fully decorated.

My other makes this evening are by Sylvie and are in the shape of houses, so they sort of fit a similar theme...




..... lots of CI stamps appearing here, including the lovely old gothic door from CI-249, and the flower patch from CI-411.  They are definitely 'happy houses' I would say.  Thanks Sylvie for your colourful and cheerful makes.

Bye for now,
Back soon,

Jean x


12 comments:

Dortesjs said...

awww love the houses, so so sweet and the card with laces is so romantic Jean, great idea with the room theme

Dora said...

Beautiful box, very elegant and romantic. Beautiful decoration.
Sylvie, also so beautiful made, very colourful and beautiful use of stamps.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, such a sweet and adorable box, I just adore the colours and all the fabulous details! It's so feminine and delicate!
Sylvie's card is very vibrant and colourful, love it!
Great works both!

Craftyfield said...

Love the shabby chic tray! Very feminine. Sylvie's houses are beautiful too in vibrant shades, and she managed to combine so many different sets together! Great stamping.

Flo Langley said...

Two gorgeous projects. It's always great to look back at projects. There is always something or an idea that catches the eye. Lovely vintage feel to your tray Jean. Wonderful stamping and colours on Sylvie's houses. Super mix of stamps on both projects. TFS.
Hugs Flo x

barbara macaskill said...

A tantalizing trio of loveliness! The colors on the second pair are so vibrant and festive and the first is so delicate and divine! A vision of vintage beauty! TFS!

Gerrina said...

Maybe older, but still inspirational! Just as the bright-coloured houses; they look so fresh and sunny!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Amazing projects !

Cocofolies said...

Two exquisite projects, Jean and Sylvie!!!
And I see no problem at all to look back at projects from the past, when they are so gorgeous!
I love the idea to decorate some tray like you did Jean, or some house shapes like Sylvie.. I will try to create something new in that way in the coming weeks.
Hugs, Coco xx

ionabunny said...

Love these bright quirky houses. I made a couple of cards with my favourite sentiment from CI. Here are links in case you want to see. Hugz
https://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2017/02/its-here-check-it-out.html
https://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2017/01/fairy-nice-card-for-ccc-january.html

Jean Hardy said...

Thanks for the lovely comments folks. Nice use of the sentiment on your makes ionabunny! xx

ionabunny said...

Thank Jean. Hugz