Monday 10 July 2017

HOCHANDA SNEAKY PEEKS....

Hello Lovelies

As mentioned on Facebook recently I will be back on Hochanda this Friday (14th July) at 3pm and at 7pm on live tv again, (eeek!), and we are in a flurry of preparations for the shows at the moment.  We would love it if you could tune in and join us, see the Christmas themed demos and kits (which include some brand new background papers), and see the beautiful team samples that have been made for the occasion.  I'm not a big fan of distance driving so lovely Lesley Wharton of Chocolate Baroque has very kindly indeed offered to drive me down to Peterborough and keep me company - how sweet is that - thanks so much Lesley?!!

This is therefore a brief blog post just to give you a few sneaky peeks.  The colourful peeks below are all from items made with Winter Wonderland, CI-399 by the team...






Can't wait to show you the whole of their artworks!  With thanks to Flo, Sandra, Willy and Sylvie for the above.  Lots more samples to photograph yet, and lots more to show you on Friday.

Hope you are loving the peeks.

Back after the show,

Jean x

12 comments:

Florence said...

Talk about a sneaky peek! The suspense! Have a fantastic time Jean. Have fun with Lesley. Hope the car is stocked up with sweeties for the journey :) Can't wait to see the show, the demos and all of the samples. So exciting!! Will be cheering you on from the armchair between the tennis matches.
Hugs Flo x

cuilliesocks said...

One of my favourite stamps, fabulous sneaky peeks, Kate x

Pat said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the shows on Friday Jean and have a safe journey down. Great to have Lesley's company too. x

Dortesjs said...

waue my fav..one of them lol lol awsome love it

Joan said...

Have that stamp, look forward to seeing the samples

Craftychris said...

Loving these sneak peeks and will be watching the shows! xxx

Craftyfield said...

All looking good... I'm sure you'll have a great time on and off screen!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What a wonderful array of snowy umbrellas Jean and such a well co-ordinated blog post. I'm so looking forward to watching the shows and to see you doing your fabulous demos. I also can't wait to see the whole of the samples as you've really teased us with these sneaky peaks. It's so very kind of Lesley to drive you to Peterborough and I'm sure your journey will be most enjoyable. Take care and enjoy your day. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Cocofolies said...

Can't wait myself to see the whole of the artworks!!! Fabulous sneak peeks Jean, wow!
Have fun with Lesley, I hope everything will be alright for you. Fingers crossed, but I'm sure it will be!
xxx

Sylvie Collet said...

Lovely sneaky peeks Jean!!
I'm sure you'll be perfect for Hochanda Show.
������

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

I have just watched both shows. Both are great. Love the samples. Loving the cards and home decor. I like a lot scene cards. Jean, you look very nice on TV and it is a pleasure to listen to you and to watch you stamping. Joanna

Julia said...

Just watched the show tonight and loved the demos and examples. I hope you enjoyed doing the show as much as I enjoyed watching. Great artwork.